Thursday, January 26, 2012

Film Noir- Similiar Products- Questionnare

Below is an example of the questionnare I used to determine the style of film noir that would work best for my target audience.

Example of questionnare
From looking at hte results of hte questionnares I have a pretty clear idea of what characters i want in my film noir and who should be the main character in the opening. The chart below shows that the most liked character is the Gang leader, and as the henchman in the least liked it would be good if he were to be killed in the opening.
This next graph shows the age of the people I questioned which gives me a rough idea of the age of the target audience

From the questionnaire and the graphs I can see that the audience want something with a twist in it or some kind of mystery, so I think there will have to be a detective character in the opening at some point.
It would be good to have it set in hte gang hideout or bar so that the gang leader, henchman and femme fatale could all be in the opening as well really portraying a classic film noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment