Monday, March 12, 2012

Film Noir- Post Production- Diary entry 1

   So far we have completed our draft edit for our production and left some faults so that we can make some improvemtents for our final video. I have spent quite a bit of time editing due to the other two memebers in my team not knowing much about the editing software adobe premier pro, and because i've worked with the software in year 10 and 11 it seemed obvious that i would do the bulk of the editing.
At the moment we are waiting to upload it to youtube but it keeps on freezing on upload so we are going to try another method to make sure we have it up by tomorow.
   To do with the editing all I need to do now it to add the music to the film, as the sides have been reformatted already. This won't take long at all therefore I will complete it after I get back from the school trip I'm on this week

No comments:

Post a Comment