Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How 'The Chase' Went for me

For the chase i was with sam,chris and raja and i think we worked pretty well as a team. We decided what we were doing quickly so we could put more time into where and what kind of shots we would use. We all contributed to the main plot of the film, but i thought up the idea of having Pokemon cards in the bag and brought them in on the day we filmed. I thought that dressing me up as a chav would make it more obvious I was the villain. I also thought up some of the camera angles so contributed to the team and helped us get the C/B that we got.
I was one of the actor editors, but i edited most of the film as Sam was in the other class as to when i edited it. I think i acted well but had a smaller role than Sam, but I didn't mind because i like editing better. I think the editing wasn't to bad considering we only had 2 hours to edit it, and i had to cut out a lot to shorten the film even though it is still quite long.

Our Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment